Shepherdsville/Bullitt County KY
Wine & Whiskey Trail Vacation
Located just 20 minutes south of Louisville, Shepherdsville/Bullitt County is ideal for a much-needed, romantic escape. One lucky winner will receive a package for two which includes:
• Three days/two nights in one of Bullitt County’s Three-Star Hotels, with complimentary bottle of wine in room the first night
• Two tickets for tours and tastings at:
– Jim Beam American Stillhouse
– Four Roses Bourbon Experience
– Forest Edge Winery
– Wight-Meyer Winery
– Brooks Hill Winery
– MillaNova Winery
• Visit to Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest, with lunch for two at Isaac’s Café in Bernheim’s beautiful visitor center.
• While at Jim Beam, a unique lunch for two at Fred’s Smokehouse.
• Dinner for two the first night at Cattleman’s Roadhouse, with the second night featuring dinner for two at El Nopal Mexican Cuisine – a local favorite.
No purchase necessary.
Enter to Win
Receive free information from Southern destinations and travel businesses. At least one box below must be selected to enter the contest. Click the plus sign next to each state to view and select specific destinations.